jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

Obey, babe

Times are changing
that I know it
Spiders and mosquitos
Get out of my body!
Green is lovely
I love the weather
Looking for the sunshine, forever

Spring spring spring
4x Spring is over

I smell the flowers everywhere
I see the beauty turning back my neck
Short trouser, t-shirts and hair
Spring is comming, The winter is dead

Obey obey obey obey
the no control
obey obey obey obey
one more time
Obey obey obey the bees and flies
This is the spring, bitch, and I like

I'll made for all a magic trick
and today it's no Halloween
but i bring my pupking bag
the only reason is that i'm so mad

Rest rest rest rest
Rest in peace

Rest rest rest rest
Rest in peace, bae

Rest rest rest rest
Rest in peace

Rest rest rest rest
Rest in peace, babe

Winter is cold, i wanna hot
Now I prefer shadows and holes
Fuck hell's downs every morning
In the battles I'll get the glory

Fight bite death in bloody valley
fight kiss fight i'll be the law
Rock scream loud voice I'm so tired

September comes, fallen in love


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario